In this post you will know about different ways to get Rubies in the Family Island game. More on this, you also get an overview about Rubies and its usage.
How to get Rubies in Family Island game?
Following are different ways which can give you free Rubies (Gems) in game.
- Reward calendar – Play or open a game app daily and collect free rewards from the reward calendar.
- Invite friend – Send invite friend links to your friends and get rewards on friends game joining.
- Disco party – A Disco party feature gives one free “Dance” button to win rubies, energy and more prizes.
- Family puzzle – Collect puzzle pieces by completing quests and from special offers to win rewards including free gems.
- Events – Participate in events, complete tasks to win rewards.
- Home Island tasks – Complete tasks on your Home Island.
- Quest Island tasks – Complete tasks on your Quest Island.
- Ads – Watch ads (exclamation mark on the icon of the ruby).
- Seashell – Rubies from the seashell (In the right part of the Island).
- Gift boxes – Gift packs in new locations, which are found after clear fog and finding new locations.
- Reward links – Get rubies from Family Island reward links.
- Game social media page – Take part in the game’s social media page contests.
- Daily Tasks – Complete daily tasks, earn points and fill up the bar and collect all the gifts and a grand prize including rubies.
What are Rubies in Family Island?
Rubies are a resource in the Family Island game, which are used as currency in game. This is a valuable resource for easier and faster game progress.
What is the use of Rubies in Family Island?
Following are different uses of Rubies in Family Island game.
- To buy energy in a game.
- To buy dynamite in game.
- Crafting item boost.
- Pay for missing items in Workshop upgrade.
- To fill a missing order for the merchant or shaman.
- Buy decor items.
All in all Rubies are very valuable resource on Family Island.
Hope you find these different ways to get Rubies in Family Island helpful.