This guide will explain everything you need to know about Monopoly Go roll multipliers. You will learn what the multiplier is, how to activate it, the maximum multiplier, whether or not you should use it, and when to use it.
Monopoly Go Roll Multipliers
1. Roll Multipliers
Roll Multipliers are works like bet in Monopoly Go. When the roll multiplier is active, the game will consume more Dice Rolls every time you hit the “GO!” button. And, you get rewards according to Roll Multiplier.
For example, suppose you play with x2 Roll multiplier, tap “GO!” button and won 10 rolls. In this case, the game uses your 2 dice rolls for “GO!” button tap and give 20 (10 x 2) reward rolls.
2. How to activate the roll multiplier in Monopoly Go?
To activate roll multipliers, tap the small circle button just above and to the right of the GO button.
Here, you can change and increase the multiplier by tapping on the button until you reach the max amount allowed (The multiplier’s color will change).
3. Multiplier-affected Monopoly Go rewards
The multiplier will impact the rewards you get when you land on a certain tiles, they are:
- Bank Heists and Megaheists
- Chance card rewards
- Community Chest Tile
- Corner Tile
- Pick up’s
- Quick wins missions
- Rent tiles
- Tournaments and Event progress bar
4. What is the Monopoly Go max multiplier?
In Monopoly Go, your multiplier can go higher based on how many Dice Rolls you have.
Here are some possible Monopoly Go multipliers according to rolls you have:
- Less than 50 rolls – Max multiplier x3
- 50 rolls – Max multiplier x5
- 100 rolls – Max multiplier x10
- 300 rolls – Max multiplier x20
- 1000 rolls – Max multiplier x50
- 2000 rolls – Max multiplier x100
Some users say that with 4000 rolls they also have a max x100 multiplier. It means, Monopoly Go max multiplier is x100.
5. Is it better to use multipliers in Monopoly Go?
Yes, proper use of multipliers gives you more rewards, a chance to get higher ranking in tournaments or other mini events.
Can I always use multipliers when rolling?
Well, it depends on your task/goal and your dice rolls balance. If you have enough dice rolls, then you can always use multipliers to get more rewards.
But, if you have limited dice rolls or you want to land on a specific tile for the daily milestones like tasks, then you can avoid multipliers use.
That’s all there is to know about Monopoly Go roll multipliers. I hope this guide has been helpful in explaining what are multipliers and how to use them in the game.
Monopoly Go related posts
- How to Get Monopoly Go Free Dice Rolls? (Dice Spin Rolls)
- Monopoly Go Sticker Cards and Album Guide (Collect, Trade, Exchange)
- Monopoly Go Sticker Packs (Things to Know)
- How to Get Stickers on Monopoly Go? (12 Ways Explained)
- How to Add Friends on Monopoly Go? (3 Ways Explained)
- Monopoly Go Buildings Guide (Landmarks, Houses, Hotels)
- Monopoly Go Shutdowns – How to Attack Friends on Monopoly Go
- Monopoly Go Tournaments – Winning Tips and Guide
- Monopoly Go Bank Heist – Tips, Tricks and Guide
- How to Change Monopoly Go Profile Picture?
- How to Change Your Name on Monopoly Go?
- Monopoly Go Roll Multipliers – Guide and Tips
- What’s in The Monopoly Go Board? (Board Tiles Guide)
- Monopoly Go: Increase Net Worth, Net Worth Upgrades
- Monopoly Go Tokens (Complete Guide)
- Lost Game Progress in Monopoly Go! (Things to Know)
- How to Block Someone on Monopoly Go? (Things to Know)
- Monopoly Go Board Levels and Cost List (Levels Approx. Cost)