This guide is about the Monopoly Go game board. What’s in the board, What are different tiles or squares on board and what are the rules or meaning of square tiles.
The MONOPOLY GO game board is similar to the original game. You can move a token around the board by rolling dice and earn different rewards based on the Tile your token lands on.
Monopoly Go board tiles
The game board is made up of several different types of tiles, each with its own set of rewards or rules. Let’s know more about these board square tiles.
1. Property Tiles
These are common tiles where you can place Houses you earn by building and upgrading Landmarks.
In game, you will get Rent depending on the number of Houses on tile, If you land on a Property Tile, which is occupied by a Rent Target.
2. Railroad Tiles
There are two Railroad Tiles on each side of the Board. You will have the opportunity to play mini-games (“Shutdown” or “Bank Heist”) by landing on those tiles.
3. Corner special Tiles
The Monopoly Go board has special tiles on each of its corners. These are:
- Go Tile – Beginning tile of game, you earn money when you land on or pass by this Tile.
- Jail Visitors Tile – This is a free space.
- Free Parking Tile – This is a free space, but sometimes can be activated by special events.
- Go To Jail Tile – On this tile, you have three chances to roll the dice and get doubles (rolls not consume dice). If you succeed, you will earn bonus dice rolls. If you fail, you will have to pay bail before leaving.
4. Luxury Tax Tile
This tile is located on the 4th side of the Monopoly board. You need to pay a Luxury Tax to the bank, when you land on this tile.
5. Chance Tiles
There are 3 Chance tiles on the board – pink, blue and orange. Chance tiles are card-drawing spaces in Monopoly.
6. Community Chest Tiles
There are 3 Community Chest tiles on the board, these tiles are card-drawing spaces in Monopoly. Community Chest cards are more likely to award you money.
7. Utilities Tiles
In the Monopoly Go game there are several more surprises to be found on the Board, which are Utilities Tiles. For example, The Electric Company and The Water Works.
That is all there is to say about the Monopoly Go board and board square tiles guide. Hope you find this board guide helpful in playing the Monopoly Go game.
Monopoly Go related posts
- How to Get Monopoly Go Free Dice Rolls? (Dice Spin Rolls)
- Monopoly Go Sticker Cards and Album Guide (Collect, Trade, Exchange)
- Monopoly Go Sticker Packs (Things to Know)
- How to Get Stickers on Monopoly Go? (12 Ways Explained)
- How to Add Friends on Monopoly Go? (3 Ways Explained)
- Monopoly Go Buildings Guide (Landmarks, Houses, Hotels)
- Monopoly Go Shutdowns – How to Attack Friends on Monopoly Go
- Monopoly Go Tournaments – Winning Tips and Guide
- Monopoly Go Bank Heist – Tips, Tricks and Guide
- How to Change Monopoly Go Profile Picture?
- How to Change Your Name on Monopoly Go?
- Monopoly Go Roll Multipliers – Guide and Tips
- What’s in The Monopoly Go Board? (Board Tiles Guide)
- Monopoly Go: Increase Net Worth, Net Worth Upgrades
- Monopoly Go Tokens (Complete Guide)
- Lost Game Progress in Monopoly Go! (Things to Know)
- How to Block Someone on Monopoly Go? (Things to Know)
- Monopoly Go Board Levels and Cost List (Levels Approx. Cost)