This guide provides an overview of all the buildings in Evony, along with their functions. The higher the level of a building, the more power it generates. Therefore, constructing buildings increases your overall monarch power.
A total of 33 buildings are available in Evony: The King’s Return. The following list provides the names and functionality information of each building.
Buildings in Evony: The King’s Return
Here is a list of all the buildings in Evony and their overview:
- Keep – Administrative center of your empire.
- Academy – Place for all research.
- Archer camp – Allows to train ranged troops.
- Archer Tower – Fortifies city and damages enemies.
- Army camp – Boosts troop training speed and capacity.
- Arsenal – Place to upgrade troops.
- Art Hall – Place to collect Artworks.
- Barracks – Allows to train ground troops.
- Bunker – Protect troops.
- Embassy – Alliance reinforcement center.
- Farm – Provides food for the city.
- Forge – Craft equipment for generals.
- Holy Palace – Can recall troops (who deserted the battlefield back to city), and can revive soul troops.
- Hospital – Heals your wounded troops.
- Market – Tax your resources, buy from the Black Market and Auction House.
- Military Academy – Allows researching Military Formations and Tactics in the city.
- Mine – Provides ore for your city.
- Pasture – Foster Spiritual Beasts.
- Prison – Holds captives from war.
- Quarry – Provides stone for your city.
- Rally Spot – Provides info on your troops, traps, and march size.
- Research Factory – Produce Research stones and materials.
- Sawmill – Provides lumber for your city.
- Shrine – Offer tributes for great rewards.
- Stables – Allow to train mounted troops.
- Tavern – Allows to recruit generals and access the activity feature.
- Trap factory – Build traps for protection.
- Walls – City’s first line of defense.
- War Hall – Unites Alliance members against enemies.
- Warehouse – Protects some amount of your resources from being plundered or consumed.
- Watchtower – Provides scouting reports and warns of incoming troops.
- Workshop – Build massive Siege Machines.
- Victory Column – Records the achievements of Monarch and Generals.
In Evony: The King’s Return, all buildings have some functions which help to increase your overall monarch power. As a best practice, invest your resources wisely and upgrade buildings as per game requirement.
That’s all about Evony buildings and their functions overview list.
Evony related posts
- Evony Buildings (All Buildings List)
- Keep Level Upgrade Requirements in Evony
- Evony Sawmill Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Stables Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Military Academy Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Game Guide, Tips and Tricks
- Best Generals List in Evony
- How to Change Server in Evony The King’s Return