Want to change servers in Evony The King’s Return game? It’s easy for new players, but you need to wait for server merge in case of old players.
Let’s check Evony The King’s Return server change steps, requirements and server merge in detail.
Evony server change requirements and rules
Following are some requirements or things to know for server change in Evony.
- Account must be less than 3 days old.
- Your game level must be below 6.
- You are allowed to move the server maximum 2 times.
- To migrate a server, you need ‘Server Migration Token’ (With a new account, you get 2 tokens).
How to change server in Evony?
Following are steps to change or migrate servers in Evony The King’s Return.
- In the Map screen, tap the ‘World Map’ icon in the bottom left corner.
- Now, Tap the ‘Server List’ icon in the bottom left corner.
- Select server.
- On the map, tap the location where you want to move.
- Next, tap the ‘Migrate’ button and tap ‘Confirm’ to complete the migration.
Note: You can only save up to 2M in each type of your resources after the migration (resource items in your inventory included). Here, in your mails unclaimed items will be removed.
Server Merge in Evony
Server Merge is an Evony team action to merge two different servers. This is not any event, but it mainly happens to merge servers which are running low on active players.
It’s a technical part of server resource management, and players do not have any choices for selecting servers.
But, in some cases, it gives a chance to move from your current server to a new merged server.
Hope you find the above Evony server change guide helpful.
Evony related posts
- Evony Buildings (All Buildings List)
- Evony Keep Level Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Sawmill Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Stables Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Military Academy Upgrade Requirements
- Evony Game Guide, Tips and Tricks
- Best Generals List in Evony
- How to Change Server in Evony The King’s Return
- How to Link or Unlink Evony to Facebook
- Evony Troop Cost Calculator
- Evony Victory Column Upgrade Requirements