Match Masters Teams guide includes FAQs about Teams. How to join or create a Team, How to leave or remove a member, donate booster and more FAQs answers.
Let’s get started,
Match Masters Teams guide
Teams feature unlocked after the 1400 Trophies milestone. You can join an existing Team or create your own Team. Team allows you to chat with team members, request or donate booster, send stickers, play team events and more rewarding things.
To know Teams feature better and get common FAQs answers, check out the following section.
How to join a Team in Match Masters?
To join a Team in Match Masters, first you need to collect 1400 Trophies in the game.
Next, join a Team open Teams tab, search by scrolling through the ‘Teams’ list, by searching for a specific team, or by using an invite link.
By joining a team, you can win coins and boosters on a daily basis, chat with your teammates and participate in competitions.
How to create a Team in Match Masters?
You can create a Team in Match Masters from the Teams screen. You can create a new team using 1000 coins. Also, you need to leave the existing Team, if you are a member of any Team.
To create new Match Masters Team, follow this steps,
- Open Teams tab and tap the “Create Team” option.
- Add team’s name, profile picture, trophy restriction, team type and more.
- Check all details and tap the “Create” button.
In Team, you can have up to 50 members. Next, you can make other team members admins for help.
Note that, to get Team Events, your team should have at least 3 members.
How to leave a Team in Match Masters?
To leave a Team tap the “info” button and then tap “Leave Team”.
Transfer Team ownership – first make a member an admin in the team. After making admin, make member admin again and your ownership will be transferred.
How to remove a team member in Match Masters?
To remove a team member in Match Masters, you need Team leaders powers. Team leaders can add or remove users at any point while playing the game.
How to change Team name in Match Masters?
To edit or change Team name, open Team screen and tap the “Info” button. Now, from the Team info popup, tap on the “Edit” button and change your Team name.
Note, to change team name, you have enough rights to do that, otherwise the “Edit” button will not display.
Request a Booster in the Match Masters Team
To Request a Booster in Match Masters:
- Open the team screen and tap the “Team Request” button.
- Pick an item to request – Booster request.
Next, you get your booster with the Help of 4 teammates. In Teams, you can use Team Request every 24 hours.
Donate Booster in the Match Masters Team
To donate a Booster in Match Masters, open the team screen and tap the “Donate Booster” option. Next, choose a specific teammate to send a booster to or choose “Anyone” (member, who taps the “Collect” button first will get a booster).
This Donate Booster option available on Teams after you reach 30K trophies milestone.
Hope you find this Match Masters Teams guide helpful and get your answer from given FAQs.
Match Masters related post
- Match Masters Free Gift Links (For Coins, Boosters and Spin)
- How to Get Free Boosters on Match Masters? (9 Ways Explained)
- How to Get Free Stickers on Match Masters?
- How to Get Free Coins on Match Masters? (8 Ways Explained)
- Match Masters Play with Friends (Complete Guide)
- Match Masters Boosters list (All Free and Paid)
- How to Get Legendary Boosters in Match Masters?
- Match Masters Perks Guide (How to Get, Use, All Perks)
- Match Masters Tile Combos Guide
- Match Masters Tips and Tricks (12 Best Practices)
- Send Request and Trade Stickers on Match Masters? (Sticker Exchange)
- Match Masters Studios and Levels (List with Trophies Count)
- Match Masters Teams Guide (Create, Join, Leave and More FAQs)
- Match Masters Mutation Lab – Tips and Best Practices
- Match Masters Pro Level Tips and Tricks