This page is about Match Masters tips and tricks, or you can say best practices. Guide includes tips about Match Masters moves, perks and boosters use. It also includes helpful game rules, to keep in mind to win your match.
In Match Masters game, matches, rumble and challenges game have limited moves and time in each round. So, you can’t play Match Masters with specific strategy.
Best tips and tricks to win matches in Match Masters are – play calm, choose and use perks & booster wisely, focus on best possible merges, be quick in actions, never give up and learn from your mistakes.
Match Masters tips and tricks
- Choose Perks and Booster wisely
- Read new item move rules before match
- Scan board completely
- First check for extra move match
- Know about match combos
- Use perks wisely
- Focus on booster activation
- Use moves before time out
- Reduce opponent opportunities
- Stay calm
- Never give up
- Learn from your mistakes
1. Choose Perks and Booster wisely
Match Masters Perks and Boosters are match saving features to get more points and change game situations.
Before the start match, select the best booster for the match based on its power, damage, your past experience and match rewards. Always select your best booster when you are on fire. In a match rumble, check other players’ booster to decide your booster.
And, for perks selection, use your experience and remind which type of perks are more helpful in the current match. Or, you can choose your favorite perk.
You may like: Match Masters Free Gifts Links (Coins, Boosters, Perks, On Fire)
2. Read new item move rules before match
New or special items on board give free energy or points. You can check its move rules to know how you can collect that new item in a match. So, before the match, know about all things properly in the booster and perk selection screen.
3. Scan board completely
As Match Masters is a time limit merge game, there are chances to miss some important merges due to quick actions.
To avoid this, always scan the board completely for best moves before making any merge. Also, analyze the board continuously when the opponent is playing.
4. First check for extra move match
You get extra moves in Match Masters on matching 4 same items in line, or 5 same items in L,T or straight line.
Extra moves are additional moves from match moves. As best practice, before making any match, check the board for extra moves combo and match it (if available).
5. Know about match combos
There are different match combos in Match Masters. These combos are a match of 4 and 5 same items on board. Match combos create special items (Arrows, Lightning, Bomb,…) on board and give extra moves.
So, as a best practice, know about Match Masters match combos to make them on your match board.
6. Use perks wisely
Perks are small in size, but have power to change whole game situations. There are different Match Masters perks in the game. Here, you can choose any two perks for your match based on your playing style and match type.
7. Focus on booster activation
Boosters play a key role in any match, your game points and board situation change when you use a booster.
By matching blue star items, you can activate the booster. So, when you scan the board for matches – make matches of blue stars your priority for booster activation.
8. Use moves before time out
In Match Masters, you need to use your match moves within a time limit. Here, every second counts. So, be quick in actions and try to use all moves within the time limit.
9. Reduce opponent opportunities
Board special items and match combos are opportunities, which you have to remove or reduce for the opponent. Because, these opportunities lead the opponent ahead from you.
So, try to catch available opportunities or mashup the board and remove them for your opponent.
10. Stay calm
Match Masters is a quick action and limited time action game. Here, stay calm and make your merge decisions smartly. Don’t think too much, only focus on things which are under your control.
11. Never give up
In game, it may be possible that your opponent gets more points in initial rounds. But, don’t give up and continue your merge action normally. Because, using boosters, perks and good decisions, you can leave your opponent behind any time.
12. Learn from your mistakes
More matches you play, the more new things you learn in the Match Masters game. Learn from your mistakes when you lose a match in the game and use that lesson in the next game.
Hope you find the given Match Master tips and tricks guide helpful. Try these best practices to win matches in Match Masters.
Match Masters related post
- Match Masters Free Gift Links (For Coins, Boosters and Spin)
- How to Get Free Boosters on Match Masters? (9 Ways Explained)
- How to Get Free Stickers on Match Masters?
- How to Get Free Coins on Match Masters? (8 Ways Explained)
- Match Masters Play with Friends (Complete Guide)
- Match Masters Boosters list (All Free and Paid)
- How to Get Legendary Boosters in Match Masters?
- Match Masters Perks Guide (How to Get, Use, All Perks)
- Match Masters Tile Combos Guide
- Match Masters Tips and Tricks (12 Best Practices)
- Send Request and Trade Stickers on Match Masters? (Sticker Exchange)
- Match Masters Studios and Levels (List with Trophies Count)
- Match Masters Teams Guide (Create, Join, Leave and More FAQs)