Legendary Boosters are very powerful boosters in Match Masters. Here, you will know – How you can get Legendary Boosters in your game.
There are three Legendary Boosters – Monkey Joo Joo, Billie Boom and Brocco Boogie.
Now, the question is, how to get these boosters? Let’s check the answer in the following section.
How to Get Match Masters Legendary Boosters?
You can get Legendary Boosters from Match Masters Seasonal Reward.
To get legendary boosters, you can take part in the available Match Masters seasons and get a chance to win Legendary Boosters from season rewards, seasonal album reward and pinata reward.
In the Match Masters game, you will get different limited time new seasons from time to time. For example, Moonlight City, Ultimate Legend and more.
Match Masters seasons come with seasonal album, super spins, seasonal rewards and legendary game resources.
Note: In game, seasonal albums and seasonal activities can be unlocked after some milestone level. So, make sure you have already reached that level in the game.
Also, check our Match Masters Free Gifts Daily Links post for get free boosters, coins, on fire, perks and stickers.
Hope you find your answer and best of luck for the upcoming Match Masters season to get your Legendary Boosters.
Match Masters related post
- Match Masters Free Gift Links (For Coins, Boosters and Spin)
- How to Get Free Boosters on Match Masters? (9 Ways Explained)
- How to Get Free Stickers on Match Masters?
- How to Get Free Coins on Match Masters? (8 Ways Explained)
- Match Masters Play with Friends (Complete Guide)
- Match Masters Boosters list (All Free and Paid)
- How to Get Legendary Boosters in Match Masters?
- Match Masters Perks Guide (How to Get, Use, All Perks)
- Match Masters Tile Combos Guide
- Match Masters Tips and Tricks (12 Best Practices)
- Send Request and Trade Stickers on Match Masters? (Sticker Exchange)
- Match Masters Studios and Levels (List with Trophies Count)
- Match Masters Teams Guide (Create, Join, Leave and More FAQs)
- Match Masters Mutation Lab – Tips and Best Practices