Energy is an important item to play a stage in Battle Cats. In case of running out of energy, you need to wait for energy recharges or get more energy using different ways.
This post is all about – How do you get free energy in Battle Cats?. Different ways explained, which give you free Battle Cats energy.
How to get free Energy in Battle Cats?
You can get energy in Battle Cats by energy recharges, cat energy upgrade, obtaining treasures and by clearing stages.
1. Energy recharges
Energy recharge gives 1 energy every minute. Recharge time can be reduced to 30 seconds by obtaining “Time Machine Treasures” in “Into the Future”.
2. Upgrade Cat energy
Upgrade Cat energy using XP. Maximum at level 10. And, increases to level 20 after clearing Empire of Cats Chapter 2. (190 energy total)
Using Cat Energy upgrade orb from Normal Cat Capsules. Increase +10 levels. (100 energy total)
3. Obtaining treasures
- Management Bible treasures in Empire of Cats – 60 per chapter. (180 energy total)
- Future Tech treasures in Into the Future – 30 per chapter. (90 energy total)
- Dark Matter treasures in Cats of the Cosmos – 30 per chapter. (90 energy total)
4. Clearing stages
- Clearing Zombie Outbreak stages in Empire of Cats – 50 per chapter. (150 energy total)
- Clearing Zombie Outbreak stages in Into the Future – 50 per chapter. (150 energy total)
- Clearing Zombie Outbreak stages in Cats of the Cosmos – 50 per chapter. (50 energy total)
Suggestion: There are many hacks and glitch tricks available online for Battle Cats unlimited energy. For example, change device date & time. But, it is good practice to avoid such things and get free energy using normal available ways.
Hope given Battle Cats free energy guide helps you to get more energy in game.