Looking to free up some space on your board?
The Travel Town producers inventory is a great way to do that.
The Producers Inventory is a place to stash max-level Producers you’re not currently using. More slots will unlock as you level up.
If you are unsure of where to store your producers or how to use the Producers Inventory in Travel Town,
Then please refer to the following information to effectively use the inventory in the game.
If a max-level Producer is already part of your Items Inventory, it will be automatically moved to the Producers Inventory when a slot becomes available.
Producer is on main board
If the Producer is on your main board, it will remain there until you drag it to the Producers Inventory.
Get Producer from inventory
If you ever need the Producer back from your inventory, simply tap on it to bring it back to the main board.
But wait, there’s more!
Remember all those tools and items you collect? They have their own dedicated storage space too!
With both the Producers Inventory and the item/tool inventory, you can say goodbye to overflowing boards and hello to a streamlined, efficient Travel Town.
So, embrace the joy of organization!
Utilize the Producers Inventory and its companion storage systems to unlock your town’s full potential.
Remember, a tidy Travel Town is a happy Travel Town, where creativity flows freely and production thrives. Happy merging.
Travel Town related posts
- Travel Town Free Energy Links and More Ways
- Travel Town Free Diamonds – How to Get Diamonds in Travel Town?
- How Do You Get Mysterious Fossil in Travel Town? (Complete Guide)
- How to Get Merge Items in Travel Town? (FAQs Guide)
- Travel Town Splitter Guide (How to Get and Use)
- How to Sell Items in Travel Town? (Complete Guide)
- Joker in Travel Town – What Is It and How to Get
- Where to Store Producers in Travel Town?