This guide is about Royal Match tasks and areas. You will get quick answers about – tasks, how to complete tasks, unlock new areas, area progress, access areas and open area chest.
Let’s check out FAQs and things to know about Tasks and Areas in the Royal Match game.
Royal Match area tasks
In Royal Match, every area has a certain number of tasks that show what can be built in that area.
You can complete tasks in the Royal Match using stars. In game, you can get stars by beating levels.
There is an Area chest, which you can open after completing all area tasks. This Area chest contains coins, boosters, and cards.
Royal Match areas
Unlock new areas
In Royal Match, you can unlock a new area by completing all tasks in the current game area.
“New Area” button available on the home screen to unlock a new area, once you complete all tasks in your current area.
Check Area progress
There is a “Tasks” button on the game home screen. And, by tapping the Tasks button, you can check Area progress in terms of total tasks and completed tasks count bar.
Once the Area progress bar is 100%, the area will be completed. Next, you can collect Area chest rewards and move on to the new area.
Access completed areas
You can see all areas by tapping the “Areas” button. Areas button is located at the bottom left side of the screen. Next, by tapping the “View” button, you can access the completed area in the game.
Hope you find this Royal Match tasks and areas guide helpful, to complete tasks, complete areas and win area chest rewards.
Royal Match related posts
- How to Get Free Lives on Royal Match? (No Hack and Tricks)
- How to Get Free Coins on Royal Match? (No Hack and Tricks)
- Royal Match Lives – Helpful Things to Know
- Royal Match Teams Guide (Teams FAQs)
- Royal Match Game Progress Guide (Save, Transfer, Lost)
- Royal Match Tasks and Areas (Things to Know)
- How to Break Owls in Royal Match? (Stone Owl Statue)
- Super Light Ball in Royal Match (Things to Know)
- Lightning Rush Royal Match