This guide is about the Royal Match Super Light Ball (also known as the Super Disco Ball). It will provide you with information on what the Super Light Ball is, how to obtain it, and how to use it.
Royal Match Super Light Ball
The Super Light Ball is one of the best power-ups in the Royal Match game, which unlock at level 292. It is an enhanced version of the light ball that removes all gems including two-colored gems.
Things to know about Super Light Ball:
Super Light Ball doubles Light Ball effect. Super Light Ball stays active until you fail a level. Super Light Ball resets on level failure. Beat 10 levels to reactivate.
How to get the Super Light Ball?
The Super Light Ball feature will be unlocked when you reach level 292. To get the Super Light Ball, the player must successfully complete 10 levels or rounds.
How to activate and use the Super Light Ball?
The Super Light Ball feature is available after reaching level 292. To activate it, you must beat 10 levels or rounds. The Super Light Ball will remain active as long as you do not fail a level.
Super Light Ball resets on level failure, and needs to beat 10 levels or rounds to reactivate.
Royal Match related posts
- How to Get Free Lives on Royal Match? (No Hack and Tricks)
- How to Get Free Coins on Royal Match? (No Hack and Tricks)
- Royal Match Lives – Helpful Things to Know
- Royal Match Teams Guide (Teams FAQs)
- Royal Match Game Progress Guide (Save, Transfer, Lost)
- Royal Match Tasks and Areas (Things to Know)
- How to Break Owls in Royal Match? (Stone Owl Statue)
- Super Light Ball in Royal Match (Things to Know)
- Lightning Rush Royal Match