In Merge Dragons, there are 6 dragon types. These dragon types are based on dragons task abilities.
Here, you will get a list of all dragon types and detail what each type of dragon does.
1. Harvester Dragons
Harvesting is an important activity in gameplay. And, Harvester dragons can harvest game objects faster.
2. Builder Dragons
Buildings in Merge Dragons help to provide a place for dragons or grow your storage. And, Builder dragons can build buildings faster.
3. Defender Dragons
Attacking action used by dragons on Zomblins, Zomblin Caves, Lifeless Rocks, Decayed Logs and Demon Gates to deplete their health.
And, Defender dragons can kill Zomblins and attack objects faster.
4. Trophy Dragons
Trophy dragons are special and rare dragons. These dragons have multiple type dragon abilities.
E.g., Ghastly dragons have Harvesters and Workers dragon’s ability at the same time.
5. Zoomer Dragons
Zoomer dragons can move faster from one place to another. Cosmos Dragons and Rocs are Zoomer dragons.
6. Worker Dragons
Stamina in Camp means the amount of times an actively roaming dragon can build or harvest in Camp, after resting.
And, Worker dragons have more stamina in game.
You may like to know that, Crimson dragons are the only breed without a dragon type.
Merge Dragons related posts
- Merge Dragons Purple Stars
- Put Items Next to Each Other without Merging
- Merge Dragons Bushes
- Get Chalices in Merge Dragons
- Add or Remove Friends on Merge Dragons
- Merge Dragons Grass
- How to get free eggs in Merge Dragons
- Dragon Types Merge Dragons (What They Do?)
- What is Foothills 3 in Merge Dragons?
- How to undo merge in Merge dragons?
- Super Egg in Merge Dragons
- Merge Dragons Events Types and List
- Max Level Chest Reached No Points gained
- How to Get Free Gems in Merge Dragons?
- Secret Levels in Merge Dragons
- 6 Quick Answers About Merge Dragons