There are mainly three popular ways to get gems in the Merge Dragons game. But, from that three ways one of them is paid, so, in this post we discuss the remaining two ways.
First of all check out the list of ways to get Gems in Merge Dragons.
- Purchase gems from dragon gems shop. (Paid option)
- Play Quests and collect purple stars. (Free option)
- Find gems on land in camp. (Free option)
Now, let’s talk about free options for getting free gems in Merge Dragons.
Play Quests and collect purple stars
Purple dragon stars are the main way to find free gems in the Merge Dragons game. You can get dragon gems by tapping these purple stars.
How to get Purple Dragon Stars?
To get Purple Dragon stars, play quests. When you complete a quest there is a chance to get a purple star instead of a normal yellow star. Getting a purple star is totally random and depends on luck.
How to get Dragon Gems from Purple Dragon Stars?
To get Dragons Gems from Purple Dragon stars, first save 3 or more purple stars and merge them. After that tap them to get gems.
- Don’t merge 3 purple stars and merge 5 instead for the more efficient result.
- If purple stars appear in level, then don’t tap them and leave them as it is. And, once you complete level, then that stars show up in the reward menu to bring back to camp. By this, you can save them up and merge them in camp.
Find dragon gems on land in camp
Finding dragon gems in land is also a way to get free gems in Merge Dragons. Sometimes gems or purple dragon stars are found on dead land in camp.
The chances to get gems on dead land are rare.
Here, if you have enough Dragon Power, then you can unlock premium land under the Gold clouds to find a bunch of purple dragon stars and gems.
Hope you find a list of ways to get gems in Merge Dragons helpful.