In the Merge Dragons game, sometimes you may notice that when you merge dragon eggs, the game shows “Max Level Chest Reached No Points gained” message.
In this post we will discuss this message.
What is this message and what does it mean?
This “Max Level Chest Reached No Points gained” message is for the Den Chest.
And, the meaning of this message is that, your Den Chest has reached max level chest. So, on merging dragons you will not gain any points.
What to do if this message is shown?
In Den Chest, each week will start with a fresh new chest and cycle begins and ends at the same time.
Now, if you get this message, then stop merging dragons until this current cycle ends and wait for the next cycle to begin.
Merge Dragons related posts
- Merge Dragons Purple Stars
- Put Items Next to Each Other without Merging
- Merge Dragons Bushes
- Get Chalices in Merge Dragons
- Add or Remove Friends on Merge Dragons
- Merge Dragons Grass
- How to get free eggs in Merge Dragons
- Dragon Types Merge Dragons (What They Do?)
- What is Foothills 3 in Merge Dragons?
- How to undo merge in Merge dragons?
- Super Egg in Merge Dragons
- Merge Dragons Events Types and List
- Max Level Chest Reached No Points gained
- How to Get Free Gems in Merge Dragons?
- Secret Levels in Merge Dragons
- 6 Quick Answers About Merge Dragons