This guide is about Blox Fruits all Islands. Here, you will get all Island locations listed with location and level requirement details.
In Blox Fruits, different Island locations are found in the First, Second, and Third Sea. There are a total 30 Island locations in 3 adventure seas.
From level 0-700, 13 islands are accessed in the first sea. Next, from level 700-1500, 10 more islands are accessed in the second sea. At last, from level 1500-2450, 7 islands are accessed in the third sea.
Now, let’s check the sea wise list of all Islands with its required level and location details.
First Sea locations
- Starter Marine or Pirate Island – Entry island for first sea (level – any)
- Jungle – Northeast from Pirate Island dock area (level – 15)
- Pirate Village – Northeast from Jungle dock area (level – 30)
- Desert – East from Pirate Island dock area (level – 60)
- Middle Island – Sail across Pirate Island opposite (level – 100)
- Frozen Village – Head north from the Pirate Island to the middle of the region (level – 90)
- Marine Fortress – North from the Frozen Village dock area (level – 120)
- Skylands – Unlock flying spell and use to access the Skylands (level – 150)
- Prison – West from the Frozen Village Dock area (level – 190)
- Colosseum – East from the Frozen Village Dock area (level – 225)
- Magma Village – Fly to the floating island behind the Marine Fortress area (level – 300)
- Underwater City – South from the Frozen Village Dock area towards map edge (level – 375)
- Fountain City – Behind the Colosseum, on the Floating island (level – 625)
Second Sea locations
- Kingdom of Rose – Entry island for second sea (level – 700)
- The Café – Safe Zones in the Kingdom of Rose
- Don Swan’s Mansion – Located in Second sea
- Usoapp’s Island – Behind the Kingdom of Rose area (level – 700)
- Green Zone – Northwest from the Kingdom of Roses dock area (level – 875)
- Graveyard – West from the Kingdom of Roses dock area (level – 850)
- Snow Mountain – North from the Kingdom of Roses dock area (level – 1000)
- Hot and Cold – North from the Graveyard dock area (level – 1100)
- Cursed Ship – West part of the map, opposite the Graveyard area (level – 1000)
- Ice Castle – North from the Dark Arena area (level – 1350)
- Forgotten Island – North from the Green Zone dock area (level – 1425)
- Dark Arena – Northeast from the Kingdom of Roses dock area (level – 1000)
Third Sea locations
- Port Town – Entry island for second sea (level – 1500)
- Hydra Island – Northeast from Port Town Dock area (level – 1575)
- Great Tree – Opposite Hydra Island (level – 1700)
- Floating Turtle – north of the Great Tree area western part (level – 1775)
- Mansion – Safe zone and located beside the Forest Pirates
- Castle on the Sea – Northwest from the Port Town Dock area (level – any)
- Haunted Castle – North from the Castle at the Sea Dock area (level – 1975)
- Sea of Treats – North from the Great Tree Dock area (level – 2075)
Lastly, let’s check out some more information about first, second and third sea access.
In game, First Sea is the first adventure in the game, it is usually safe, you can stay in it until level 700.
Next adventure is Second Sea, you can access this sea by reaching level 700 and completing a military detective’s quest at Prison.
At last Third Sea, which you can access by reaching level 1500 and completing King Red Head’s quest.
Hope you find Blox Fruits all Islands or locations guide helpful.