In this post, you get quick answers about the Sonic Dash 2 game. If you are a Sonic Dash 2 player, then you would like to know these answers.
Is Sonic Dash 2 offline?
- You can play Sonic Dash 2 online and offline in both ways.
- Game displays a ‘No Internet Connection’ message, but you can play offline by tapping the ‘OK’ button.
- In offline mode, you will not get Events and inbox rewards.
Players can play the Sonic Dash 2 game offline, without internet connection(WiFi or mobile data).
When a user play, Sonic Dash 2 game offline, the game displays the following message.
No Internet Connection
Your device is trying to connect to the server. Connection is required for Events and certain Inbox Rewards.
Try again soon.
Here, you can continue game playing by tapping the ‘OK’ button, which is given with a message popup.
It means, you can enjoy the Sonic Dash 2 game offline and need an internet connection for events and inbox rewards.
What are rings in Sonic Dash 2 and how many rings can sonic carry?
- Ring in Sonic Dash 2 also known as Gold ring.
- Ring will protect players from defeat when taking damage.
- Players can carry 100 rings at a time and increase the rings limit to 200 by purchasing special upgrades.
In Sonic Dash 2 rings collect items in game. These rings mainly serve as a health protector system.
If a player has rings in game, then rings will protect players from defeat when taking damage. And, a player loses only a portion of rings.
In game, players can carry 100 rings at a time and increase the rings limit to 200 by purchasing special upgrades.
How to change the lead runner in Sonic Dash 2?
- You can change the lead runner before starting ‘Run’ in Sonic Dash 2.
- Lead runner can be changed using the ‘Manage Team’ option.
Follow given steps to change the lead runner in Sonic Dash 2 game.
- Open your game app and tap the ‘PLAY’ button.
- Here, tap ‘Manage Team’ before tapping the ‘RUN’ button.
- Tap on the ‘Lead Runner’ tab.
- Now, choose your new lead runner from the top character bar.
- Next, tap the back arrow icon and tap the ‘Run’ button to play the game.
In short, to change the lead runner in Sonic Dash 2 game. Choose ‘Manage Team’, next tap ‘Lead runner’ and choose a new lead runner from the top character bar.
How to change the runner in Sonic Dash 2 while playing the game?
- You can change the runner in Sonic Dash 2 from junction.
- In a running track, left or right lanes are the path to the junctions.
To change the runner in Sonic Dash 2 while playing the game, you need to switch your lane left or right when such lane is available. These left or right lane paths lead to junctions. And, in junctions – you can banked your rings, get banking bonus and change your runner.
How to change your name on Sonic Dash 2?
There are no direct options found to change a name on the Sonic Dash 2 game.
It seems, This game used Google Play Game account’s gamer name in Sonic Dash 2 leaderboard.
You can confirm by checking your name in Sonic Dash 2 leaderboard and your Google Play gamer name.
If both are the same, then you can check the Google Play Help page to change your gamer name.
How to get free red star rings in Sonic Dash 2?
- Red star rings found during the race.
- It can also be bought from a game store.
- And, players can earn Red star rings from prizes, events and missions.
Red star rings are used for purchases and revivals in Sonic Dash 2. You can collect Red star rings during the race or earn it from prizes, events and missions for free in Sonic Dash 2.
How do you destroy mines in Sonic Dash 2?
You can destroy or detonate mines using Chaos Spear. Chaos Spear is the special power of the Shadow character. By using this Chaos Spear power Shadow can detonate mines in front of him on the ground.
If the Shadow character is not unlocked in your game yet, then you can dodge or jump over mines during gameplay, or you can also Dash through them without harm.
Sonic Dash 2 best character list
Following are some best characters list in Sonic Boom 2, you may like to check it.
- Doctor Eggman
That’s it for now,
Will update more quick answers about Sonic Dash 2. Hope you find this quick answers helpful.