This guide contains some powerful Pokemons weaknesses in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet. Guide helps to know Pokemons weaknesses, which is helpful to defeat Pokemons.
Weaknesses are move types in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet, which used to defeat Pokemon. You can know about Pokemon weaknesses from the given weaknesses chart list.
Let’s get started,
Pokemon weaknesses in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
- Iron Valiant weaknesses – Steel, Psychic, Flying, Fairy and Poison.
- Iron Bundle weaknesses – Grass, Electric, Fighting and Rock.
- Cinderace weaknesses – Water, Ground and Rock.
- Ghost weaknesses – Dark and Ghost.
- Persian weaknesses – Fighting.
- Poison weaknesses – Ground and Psychic.
- Electric weaknesses – Ground.
- Mewtwo weaknesses – Bug, Ghost and Dark.
- Dragon weaknesses – Dragon, Fairy and Ice.
- Rock weaknesses – Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel and Water.
- Water weaknesses – Electric and Grass.
- Psychic weaknesses – Bug, Dark and Ghost.
- Ice weaknesses – Fighting, Fire, Rock and Steel.
- Steel weaknesses – Fighting, Fire and Ground.
- Palkia weaknesses – Fairy and Dragon.
- Dark weaknesses – Bug, Fairy and Fighting.
- Fairy weaknesses – Poison and Steel.
- Fighting weaknesses – Fairy, Flying and Psychic.
- Grass weaknesses – Bug, Fire, Flying, Ice and Poison.
- Gengar weaknesses – Dark, Psychic and Ghost.
- Ground weaknesses – Grass, Ice and Water.
- Normal weaknesses – Fighting.
- Bug weaknesses – Fire, Flying and Rock.
- Fire weaknesses – Ground, Rock and Water.
- Flying weaknesses – Electric, Ice and Rock.
From the above list, you will know that Fighting move is a common weakness for some Pokemons. Rock, Grass and Iron Valiant have more weaknesses compared to others.
Hope you find the given Pokemon Scarlet & Violet weaknesses chart list helpful.