This post answers about gaming keyboards lights on or off and light mode change process. You will know quick answers about keyboard lights.
How to turn on or off lights on a gaming keyboard?
In most cases, keyboard lights on and off using keyboard key combinations. These keys can be different in some cases based on keyboards.
Here, we listed different key combinations, which you can try and check which one is working for your keyboard lights.
- Press FN + PgUp key to turn light on and FN + PgDn key to turn light off.
- Press Caps Lock, then Scroll Lock key to turn light on and press Scroll Lock key to turn light off.
- Press Scroll Lock key to turn light on and off.
- Press FN + Backlight icon key to turn light on and off (if backlight icon available on any key).
How to change lights mode on a gaming keyboard?
Again, keyboards which support LED light modes can have different key options to change light modes.
Following are different key combinations to change keyboard led modes. You can try them to find a working combination for your keyboard.
- Press FN + F5 keys (Press and hold FN key and press F5 key).
- Press FN + Scroll Lock key.
- Press FN + 1 key (1 number key near Tab key).
- Press FN + Light mode icon key (mostly from F1 to F11).
Laptop keyboard light shortcuts
Following are keyboard key shortcuts for laptop keyboard light on and off.
- Press FN + F5 key to turn light on and off (Try F9 or F10 or F11, if F5 does not work).
- Press FN + Spacebar key to turn light on and off (Lenovo).
- Press FN + F4 or F5 key to turn light on and off (Asus).
- Press F5 and F6 keys to adjust light brightness (Mac Book).
Hope you find this gaming keyboard light’s shortcut keys guide helpful.