- You can transfer a character’s server using Server Transfer Application feature via World Map.
- There are 10-11 requirements for character server transfer in the Top War Battle game.
- By transferring character server, you can play with a new community of commanders or friends on other servers without losing game progress.
Let’s check answer in detail,
Steps to change character server in Top War Battle game
- Click the location icon from screen left side.
- Click the Globe icon from the screen bottom right side.
- Search Warzone/Server to join and click Go.
- Select Server Transfer and Apply to Transfer.
- Use tickets and complete the transfer process.
Restrictions to change character server in Top War Battle game
Following are requirements or restrictions for changing server in Top War Battle game.
- You are not in an Alliance.
- Character’s level must be Lv. 80.
- You are not assigned to an official position.
- All marching queues are idle.
- You are not holding any Dimensional Mine.
- You are not engaging in combat.
- You have no injured units.
- The target server is not having an ongoing special event.
- The number of transfers on any given server is limited by quotas.
- The server has a server leader.
More on this, server leaders can set restrictions for their server. There will be a cooldown time after each server transfer. And, if you already have a character on some server, then you can not transfer to that server.
Hope you find this Top War Battle game server change guide helpful.