- You can set auto Headshot in Free Fire MAX by Headshot sensitivity settings.
- Best sensitivity settings for better Headshot.
Let’s check out the answer in detail.
How to set up auto Headshot settings in Free Fire?
Following are steps to set up auto headshot settings in Free Fire MAX game.
- Open Settings in Free Fire game.
- Next, go to Sensitivity options.
- Set Sensitivity setting sliders and save changes.
Free Fire MAX best sensitivity settings for better Headshot
Now, following are some best practices for Free Fire MAX sensitivity settings.
- General: 90-100
- Red Dot: 60-75
- 2X Scope: 69-99
- 4X Scope: 62-95
- Sniper Scope: 20-30
- Free Look: 50-75
Above are basic sensitivity settings, which you can adjust based on your game for better headshot.