In this post, you will get a list of ways to get free gems faster in Plants vs Zombies 2 game. More on this, here you will get an overview of answers which are available online for your question.
Let’s get started,
How to Get Gems Diamond in Plants vs Zombies 2
Following is a list of ways to get Gems Diamond in Plants vs Zombies 2.
- Opening a lunchbox.
- Defeating zombies (rarely given).
- Watch an ad for free gems.
- Purchase packs of gems (paid way)
- Online tricks to get Gems in Plants vs Zombies 2
Online tricks to get Gems in Plants vs Zombies 2
Following are different tips available online to get Gems in Plants vs Zombies 2. Here, these tips are listed for game users’ helping purposes. These may not be 100% sure shots.
1. Wait for a zombie to drop a gem. Lock the screen for 4 – 9 seconds. Reopen the game and all zombies will have a higher chance of dropping gems.
Note: This does not work if you are using Bluestacks
2. Play through Ancient Egypt – Day 2. After playing, remember where the Buckethead Mummy first appears. Place a Potato Mine in the 9th column. SPUDOW! (There is a chance you will get a gem)
3. Play Terror from Tommorrow. Get the Cherry Bomb. Get to a level where Robo-Cone. Mecha-Football, and Garg Prime. Wait for a large amount of all three. Use Cherry Bomb. Get gems.
Credit: Chocolate Chips
4. Go to Ancient Egypt – Day 18. Plant 2 columns of Laser Beans. You should get plenty of Gems.
5. Go to Pirate Seas – Day 22. Plant 2 columns of Spikerock OR 2 columns of Laser Beans. You should get some Gems.
6. Win a pinata party. Next, when you open the Pinatas, open the bottom right, top right, then top left pinata. There is a high chance you will get gems.
These are also some PVZ 2 Gem farming glitch tricks available online, but we suggest avoiding such hacks to enjoy the game safely.